We help you develop
Are you a student, a researcher, an entrepreneur – do you want to develop innovative ideas, or start a business? Come and tell us about it!
We have two teams to support you:
The Technopole de Castres-Mazamet for your innovations
- business engineering assistance for innovative companies: consulting, coaching, networking, expertise, training, etc.,
- an incubator programme: individual support for the creation of innovative companies as part of an Afnor-certified quality approach,
- an incubator to enable emerging project leaders (students, researchers, job seekers, employees looking for a change of career, etc.) to test their ideas and confront them with the reality on the ground, obtain support and thus lay the foundations for their future business.
For more information: www.castres-mazamet-technopole.fr
The Urban Community’s business development unit, to help you bring your ideas to fruition
This includes technical support in the search for premises, with an offer suited to your company's needs and support throughout the process of settling in, taking possession or building the premises:
- assistance in defining the specifications, preliminary studies, application for building permission, ICPE file (for classified installations for environmental protection), mobilisation of partners during the dossier submission phases, interfacing with heritage and development services for coordination with the implementation of public works,
- networking with other actors in the supply chain and integration into the local ecosystem.
For more information, contact our business development unit: email@example.com